Signet, Inc., Memphis’ leading promotional marketing agency, is currently seeking an account coordinator. You will assist our dynamic sales team offering creative services to our client accounts, some of the world’s most recognized brand names.
We are looking for a team member with a winning attitude and expectation of success. Daily responsibilities include order management and follow-up with factories and freight companies, high-quality client interactions, procurement and return of samples, pre-invoicing of orders, presentation development, product research, quote preparation, and order entry.
If you are enthusiastic, responsive, upbeat, confident, self-motivated and interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound like you? We are looking for entry and mid-level professionals with the following experience:
- High School diploma required, college helpful and a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Order/data entry experience helpful
- Excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Team-oriented attitude, pride in your work, and a desire to do great work for our clients
Signet is a nationally certified WBENC women-owned company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. We have been recognized as “Best Place to Work” by Counselor Magazine, Memphis Business Journal and The Commercial Appeal.
Some of the “perks” of working on our team:
- Excellent and innovative health care plan
- Paid vacation
- Free flu immunizations during the winter
- Shop discounted merchandise, including name brands (Nike, Adidas, Isaac Mizrahi, and more) during our company holiday sale
- Birthday celebrations, food trucks, and more